Fleming College Toronto reviews its requirements to ensure our students are prepared for academic success. It is important to note that international academic equivalencies are subject to change, so we encourage you to check this page for the most recent updates.
To ensure your application is processed in a timely manner, please submit all relevant documents required for admission. If your studies are in progress, please submit your most recent transcripts.
Fleming College Toronto reserves the right to determine conditional admission eligibility based on study permit application requirements, date of application and program capacity.
- You are required to provide scanned original, certified/notarized secondary school graduation transcripts and official proof of completion, representing an Ontario Secondary School equivalent.
- Check the Ontario Secondary School Diploma Equivalency page for secondary education completed internationally.
- You are expected to provide an IELTS Academic overall band score of 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 or equivalent (students applying through the SDS stream must have an overall 6.0 with no bands less than 6.0).
- You can check the Language Requirements page to understand other options to meet the FCT language requirement.
- Please refer to the Programs page for program-specific requirements. All documents must be translated into English (where applicable) by an official notary or an approved organization that provides educational credential assessment (ECA).
Graduate Certificate Programs
- Students must provide scanned original, certified/notarized official university and/or 2-year post-secondary program transcripts and official proof of completion, representing a 2-year Ontario College diploma equivalent.
- Students will require an IELTS Academic Overall 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 or equivalent.
- Students can check the Language Requirements page to understand other options to meet the FCT language requirement.
- Some programs may have additional requirements such as submission of related work experience (cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), specific grades, and subject requirements. Please refer to the Programs page for details.
- All documents must be translated into English (where applicable) by an official notary or an approved organization that provides educational credential assessment (ECA).