Your well-being is our top priority, so we have compiled a list of resources to help you stay healthy during your studies.
Walk-in clinics near the campus:
- My Health - 1849 Yonge Street – Unit 218 – 1.5km or 19-minute walk
- Uptown Health Centre - 243 Eglinton Ave W - 350m or 5-minute walk
- Watson Medical - 561 Eglinton Ave W – 1 km or 15-minute walk
- Eglinton Station Medical Centre - 1 Eglinton Ave 3A1 – 400 m or 5-minute walk
- Yonge Eglinton Medical Centre - 2401 Yonge St #207 – 700 m or 9-minute walk
Health Service Resources
We have assembled a list of services tailored to specific groups, emphasizing diverse support and offering assistance in multiple languages to address a variety of needs.
2929 Lawerence Ave E – Suite 208
Scarborough, ON, M1P 2S8
Provides crucial health care, including mental health and addiction counselling, tailored for the South Asian community in the GTA. Services are accessible in Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Tamil, Gujarati, Malayalam, Sindhi, Arabic, French, and English.
Provides aid and guidance for mental health, addiction, and newcomer settlement needs, available in English, Punjabi, Hindi, and Urdu.
27 Tapscott Rd – Suite 1
Scarborough, ON, M1B 4Y7
Provides Black-identifying individuals access to primary care, health promotion, and disease prevention programs within a culturally affirming environment.
3320 Midland Ave,
Scarborough, ON, M1V 5E6
Offers a continuum of mental health, community and family health and wellness services in Cambodian, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), Korean, Vietnamese and English.
2141 Jane St
North York, ON, M3M 1A2
Offers settlement, newcomer, sexual violence, and legal support for all Spanish-speaking individuals.