Fleming College Toronto (FCT) is pleased to welcome applicants from around the world to benefit from our diverse set of programs. Intakes are available three times per year: January, May and September.
4 Steps to guide you through your journey to Fleming College Toronto
Review the programs available on our Programs page.
Be sure to check the following:
- Program start date.
- Program length.
- Do I meet the minimum academic requirements?
- Do I meet the minimum language requirements?
To learn more about our programs from an FCT student advisor, email email@example.com.
To confirm eligibility for admission to your program of choice, you will need to submit a specific set of documents to the application portal.
Fleming College Toronto reserves the right to request additional documents at any given time throughout the admission process.
FCT encourages you to apply as early as possible to ensure enough time to obtain a temporary resident visa (if necessary) and student permit or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), all of which can take several months.
You are encouraged to ensure that your application is completed correctly. Submitting an incomplete application will often affect processing time and impact admission eligibility assessment.
If programs show as unavailable/closed in the portal, they are currently full, or we have a large number of applications in process. You are invited to apply to the next available intake.
- In one of the below application portals, create an international application to Fleming College Toronto.
|Direct Applicant (without an agent)||Please submit your application though Fleming College Toronto Application.|
|Via agent (Fleming College Toronto partner)||Please ask the agent to submit an application on your behalf on the FCT Agent Portal.|
- Pay the $100 application fee.
- Submit an application for review (following payment of the application fee).*
- Upload supporting documentation (i.e., transcripts, English Proficiency test, etc.).
- View the status of your application.
If you are accepted or conditionally accepted to Fleming College Toronto, you will be notified via email.
- Access your Offer letter through the MyFCT Student Portal and ensure "accept offer" is chosen in your profile.
- Pay the deposit and fees as required in the letter through the CIBC ISP Porta, indicating your Student IT. Deposits and fees must be received in our office by the payment deadline. Your seat will be revoked due to late payment.
- Your fee receipts will be loaded into your MyFCT Portal account promptly after you make your payment. Please be sure to add your student number on all wire and bank transfer payments.
- Begin the process of applying for a Study Permit and Temporary Resident Visa or eTA, as applicable (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada.html).
If you have received an Offer of Admission (OOA) as opposed to a Letter of Admission (LOA), your FCT direct advisor (or agent, if applicable) will advise you about the next steps.
Program seat availability cannot be guaranteed. The application is not an irrevocable offering by Fleming College Toronto to the student. Fleming College Toronto reserves the right to make changes affecting but not limited to areas such as admission procedures, tuition, other fees, courses of instruction, program location, programs of study and general regulations. Fleming College Toronto will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the student as a result of such changes.