At Fleming College Toronto, your wellbeing is our top priority, so we have compiled a list of resources to help you stay healthy during your studies.
Gyms in the vicinity of the campus:
- Body + Soul Fitness - 378 Eglinton Ave W – 600m or 8-minute walk
- Good Life Fitness - 2300 Yonge St – 400 m or 5-minute walk
- Orange Theory Fitness - 97 Eglinton Ave E – 700 m or 9-minute walk
Walk-in clinics near the campus:
- My Health - 1849 Yonge Street – Unit 218 – 1.5km or 19-minute walk
- Uptown Health Centre - 243 Eglinton Ave W - 350m or 5-minute walk
- Watson Medical - 561 Eglinton Ave W – 1 km or 15-minute walk
- Eglinton Station Medical Centre - 1 Eglinton Ave 3A1 – 400 m or 5-minute walk
- Yonge Eglinton Medical Centre - 2401 Yonge St #207 – 700 m or 9-minute walk
Counselling & Wellbeing Services
- In collaboration with Keep.meSAFE, students have access to mental health support 24/7, every day of the week. This includes crisis support from certified counsellors through the phone or an Android/IOS App.
- Once enrolled, all FCT students are automatically registered with international student health insurance coverage provided by Guard.Me.
- For more information and resources from the Government of Ontario, click here.