Fleming College Toronto is committed to working with all students to ensure access and meaningful participation in every classroom. We strive to build a barrier-free environment and can help create a plan to help meet all your needs.
More information about specific support services will be available soon.
The following list shows examples of support services for students with temporary or permanent disabilities:
- Assistive Equipment and Software
- Accessible campus
- Computerized notetaking
- Alternatives to print materials
- Alternative testing arrangements
- Counselling support
- Additional support with learning strategies, peer note-taking and tutoring services
- Fleming College Toronto is an accessible building
For help and additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org