Our team of International Student Advisors can help enrolled students with their student-related immigration questions through group immigration advising, drop-in sessions and one-to-one appointments. Advisors are Regulated International Student Immigration Advisors (RISIAs) or Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs).

Disclaimer: All information on the Immigration Student Advising (ISA) pages has been sourced from IRCC. Keep in mind that Canadian immigration regulations may undergo modifications, so always consult the official website of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for the latest information.

  • Study Permits Extensions (2)

    Study Permit Extensions

    Your study permit is the official authorization for your legal studies in Canada. It’s essential to be aware of the expiration date of your study permit.

  • ISA Co Op WP

    Co-op Work Permits

    A co-op work permit is mandatory for programs with a work component such as a field placement, internship, co-op or clinical placement, even if the work is unpaid and conducted on or off campus.

  • Co Op Work Permits

    Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)

    Post-Graduation Work Permits (PGWPs) are for international students who have graduated from a PGWP-eligible Canadian Designated Learning Institution (DLI).

  • Temporary Resident Visa Or ETA Extensions (1)

    Temporary Resident Visa Extensions

    A temporary resident visa (TRV) is an official counterfoil document issued by a visa office that is placed in a person’s passport to show they have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.

  • Who Can Work On Campus

    On-Campus Work

    You can only start working in Canada when you start your study program. You can’t work before your studies begin.

  • Who Can Work Off Campus

    Off-Campus Work

    You and your employer must make sure you can work off campus without a work permit before you start working.

Back to top