Welcome to the FCT Library
Fleming College Toronto (FCT) Library offers resources, services, and space to support you in your learning, research, and assignment completion.
FCT’s library staff can help you:
- Find the best resources.
- Develop a search strategy.
- Evaluate quality information.
- Create proper citations.
- Define research topics.
Visit the Library Page on Canvas to access our services and resources, including:
- In-person and virtual reference assistance.
- Asynchronous learning materials.
- Electronic resources, such as e-books, e-journals, videos, databases, and more.
Visit the Library Catalogue to find:
- Program relevant material.
- Recreational books.
- Magazines, newspapers, and reference materials.
If you have any questions or concerns about the library, its services, and/or resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.