An official transcript is a complete and up-to-date, detailed overview of your academic record, accredited by the College Registrar. Students and graduates of Fleming College Toronto may require a copy of their official transcript for several reasons, including but not limited to:
- Legal obligations
- Immigration purposes
- Employment opportunities
- Further admissions
To request a copy of your official transcript, please complete and submit the Transcript Request Form. Once submitted, please allow up to 10 business days for your request to be processed.
Please note the following important information:
- Transcript requests will not be processed if any fee balance and/or other obligation to Fleming College Toronto is outstanding
- Students are responsible for correctly submitting the recipient's complete mailing address
- If you require copies of your transcript to be sent to multiple recipients, please complete separate requests for each recipient
- Student records are confidential, and transcripts are issued only upon written request and authorization of the student
- Only FCT transcripts can be released from our office; to access documentation from other institutions, please contact them separately
Note: The name that will appear on your official transcript is your legal name, as it appears under the Personal Information section in the MyFCT Portal. Before you submit an official transcript request, review this information and make any necessary changes.